How much do you pay

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I joined my local fitness center last year for £20 a month but as they say ...you get what you pay for.

At the time I got it on a student deal and it is due for renewal ( or cancellation) The gym is very basic but the pool and changing rooms are filthy and freezing cold!

It is very close to my work and about 20 mins from home.

I have been looking at a private gym near my home LA FITNESS I dont drive so it is very convienient! The equiptment is fantastic and it has beautiful changing rooms nice pool, sauna, jacquzzi and steam room! The team seem dedicated and they even have a computerised personal training touch screen section that give you print outs of what you should work on based on your 6 week check ups that come with your membership.

When it came to prices she quoted £44 a month I got her down to £36 then told her I would think about it

What do you pay and what for?

So lucky to have free membership of comany's small but decently equipped gym;) - part of the remuneration or whatever that daft word is.

£36 a month is a very good deal. the firtness first near where I work is £78 per month. I use a small local gym down the road from my house which is £25 a month. Its fine for me, but its small so if its busy you do wait around. but its never busy so its not a problem

I should go for it I'm just scared they are going to bring out a fantastic Januray deal

I'm a virgin!!!

Gym member that is ;)

I pay £0. Should be £64 month for the full membership (gym, classes, pool, spa etc)

£36 is a really good price!!

Missjlouise said:
I should go for it I'm just scared they are going to bring out a fantastic Januray deal

How long is your offer quote valid for??

Might be worth holding out. Although you will get a fantastic deal in December as membership sales will be minimal so they'll throw all sorts at you to get the sale.

How long is your offer quote valid for??

Might be worth holding out. Although you will get a fantastic deal in December as membership sales will be minimal so they'll throw all sorts at you to get the sale.

This is what is scaring me I'm scared I will lose the deal! I was told someone would call me over the week to see if I have had a chance to talk about the offer. Come January they will be rolling in people wanting to join. It is a beautiful gym and right on my door step:whacky068:

Missjlouise said:
This is what is scaring me I'm scared I will lose the deal! I was told someone would call me over the week to see if I have had a chance to talk about the offer. Come January they will be rolling in people wanting to join. It is a beautiful gym and right on my door step:whacky068:

Yeah you see and sales staff are all targeted.

They won't need the sale as much in jan so probably won't discount it so heavily.

Ah go for it! xx

I would go for it .... The going rate for a full membership for private gyms such a la fitness fitness first virgin etc is well into the £40/£50 i use a group gym council run and it would normally cost me £46 but with corporate discount I get it cheaper however believe me the only thing they are likely to offer in January is free joining fee because they don't even need to sell the gym come January because too many guilty people over indulged from Xmas come racing to get one!!

I would say go for it Hun seems a bloody good offer to me xx

I would say go for it - but explain you might wait until Jan and what deal can they do as the LAST FINAL OFFER.

I bet you could get it down to £30 if you kicked up a stink.

Or - is there another gym nearby? Play them off against each other for the business.

x

Back