How much do you reckon ?

Want2bethin

Hiii all.
I am not trying to step too many steps ahead of myself, don't get me wrong, but i want to be a good size for my partners - Passing out parade (Hes training in the British army at the minute) I want to completely change myself for then, get my hair, nails, clothes - the LOT for that day!
Theres 19 wks until his passing out parade, and i want to at least get to my 12 stones.. I have 12 weeks on the SS then one week SS+ then another 12 weeks again on the SS. At the minute i am dead on 17 stone. From all your experiences, can i really lose 5 stone in 19 weeks?
I will stick to it, 100% absolutely garenteed.
I just want to know that there are hopes that i will at least get to my 12 stones for then, just so i can at least look nice.
My ideal weight is 11 stone, for my height.
So what are your experiences?
Thanks

Hi ya,
I can only speak from my experiences, and so far I have stuck 100% SS and have lost at least 4lb per week.
My cdc said that you should be able to lose a stone a month, which is the average, so you should be well within your goal!!
Good luck x

Hey I'm near enough the same starting weight as you and the same height. I'm hoping to be at goal of 10.7 by late December/January, so it is possible that you will be in the 12s :) by then x

Hi Want2bethin!
I think you should easily get into the 12's in 19 weeks of ss. The average monthly loss say Cambridge is 14lb, and that is only an average, some lose that in one or two weeks depending on their start weight.
I started at 12.9 and in two weeks I had lost 15lb, so I reckon if you stick 100% to ss you should have no problem getting to your target!
Fingers crossed for you, and good luck for the passing out parade!

Thanks guys!

Back