How Much do you think I ......

helsbels

could loose by next Saturday the 12th?? I've got some cambridge left and since I've come off then gone back on etc etc I'm still about the same cause I'm such a greeedy pig that can't say no! Anyway, I'm off out next week and was wanting to put a dress on I wore last year but it's snug round my hips and chest. If i stick to it religously do you think i can get down from 14.2 stone to 13?? which is what I was last year when I wore it. :cry:

ive seen some people on here say they've lost up to 18lbs in the first week but i think its the heavier you are the more u initially lose? if you want to do the cdc do it and see if it helps x

It's worth a try -- anything you lose will make the dress fit and feel better.

I reckon you could get close. I've bounced around that weight for a while and I could lose 9 to 11 pounds in 10 days - if I managed to stick to it (that's my biggest problem at the mo, grrr).

Let's put it another way - no other plan's going to be more effective, so why not give it a go? It'll only be a temporary fix though - cos half a stone of that, possibly more, is water. But to get into a dress - hell yeah, it's worth it. :D

i restarted at 193 lbs 4 weeks ago as well as my first week being totm- sorry too much info! and my first week i lost 13 lbs..xx good luck give it ago, also i did drink loads of water 4-5 litres a day at least

thanks for all your replies. last time i did it i lost 12lb in my first week. i'm not out till sat 12th so i'm glugging water and walking the poor dogs paws off. i keep teling myself i'm going to get up at 5.30am before the rest of the house wakes and do the divena dvd but it's dark and cold :-( will let you's know how i've done next saturday. going xmas shpooing tomorrow so will take a tetra....walk past the cafe with my eyes shut and fingers over my nose so i don't smell nice food. keep up the good work everyone

Back