How much do you vary what you eat?

i try and change things as much as i can but its hard with work and having time to prepare,

i love my b choices but always find i run out as for my B choices i use the hifi bars, rivita minis and weetabix.

x

i dont vary hardly at all. i guess out of laziness or cooking for one. not sure. maybe it isnt helping me lose?

i dont vary hardly at all. i guess out of laziness or cooking for one. not sure. maybe it isnt helping me lose?

Thats what i was thing for me, cause im the same weight i was excalty a year ago- Im glad that SW is doing these syn free ready meals but at the moment they only do one i'll like. but i hope they will do many more. I still cant beileve p'boro is doing the trial though

Last edited:
I've been picking out ideas from SW magazine and do the serves 4 portion that OH and I eat it for 2 days. So I only repeat over a couple of days but this is only for evening meals.
Breakfast is always weetabix & fruit, snacks are fruit and lunch is either pasta and ratatouille or ham & dairylea sandwich, depends on red or green. That's more static.

Back