How much does everyone pay for CD

Tanya c

Hi all,

I'm 4'11 and weigh about 11stone. How much should I be paying for a week's worth of the Cambridge diet? is £42 too much?

I paid £35.70. I pay £1.70 for soups and shakes and £1.90 for porridge. But I've seen that people pay deifferent amounts depending on your CDC. Good luck!

I pay £1.90 for all sachets (soup, porridge, shake)... not sure what he rest costs as this is my first week. :)
Height and weight doesn't come into it.. just if you're a girl or boy and the the plans.. so SS is 3 sachets a day, SS+ can be 4 if you don't want to add a meal of 200 calories etc..

I pay £37.50 Per wk,but i get 5 tetras wich r more expensive than the shakes.

I pay £38.50 for a weeks supply regardless of what products i have.

I pay £35 if I have all shakes/soups. If i add 7 bars and 14 shakes/soups I pay £37.

Hey guys, there is an RRP set for each of the CD products - bars and tetras cost the CDCs more to purchase than the sachets.

There's a sticky on the main CD page with the RRP for all products if you want to check it out. But the CDCs are allowed to set their own prices - it's a business after all. The RRP is a guide for them.

My CDC charges £40 a week no matter what combination of tetras/bars/sachets I buy (I'm on 3 a day so that works out at £1.90 per pack).

xxx

Hey

I pay £1.70 for soups and sachets and £1.90 for porridges.

Height does actually come into it as you would need 4 sachets a day if you were 5ft 8" or above and a man would need 4 a day too on SS.

tetras tend to be more expensive i pay £2.30 for these but only have them in for emergencies when im out and about.

and bars are more expensive too.

Hope ur doing well with it.
and look at the sticky at the beginning of this forum about RRP.

Good luck

Lou x

I pay £40 per week which is 3 packs a day (soups, shakes, bars, tetras etc...)

Works out at around £1.90 each I think...

Cat Bee x

Hey guys, there is an RRP set for each of the CD products - bars and tetras cost the CDCs more to purchase than the sachets.

There's a sticky on the main CD page with the RRP for all products if you want to check it out. But the CDCs are allowed to set their own prices - it's a business after all. The RRP is a guide for them.

My CDC charges £40 a week no matter what combination of tetras/bars/sachets I buy (I'm on 3 a day so that works out at £1.90 per pack).

xxx

This thread only now shows the products.

The prices have been removed as counsellors do provide different services. Some offer extra counselling etc. Some do promotions, etc.

The best advice is to ring a couple and see which one you feel comfortable with you can ask what the cost includes.

When I first looked into CD last October, I emailed 4 local CDC's to find out prices and information. They all stated £1.80 for each shake or soup. I couldn't afford it, so I haven't been unable to commit mystelf. Now that I can afford it, but money is still very tight (as I am studying full time) I emailed more local CDC's to try and get them a little cheaper. I will be getting the shakes and soups at £1.70 each. 10p doesn't sound like much, but it soon adds up. But remember, the only reason for trying to get them cheaper is because of my money situation at the moment.

Personally I feel that the service provided by the CDC is the main thing to focus on. Regardless of price, the right help and support is vital to the success of each individual. Obviously it will differ from one CDC to the next, but if service improved with price, it would be wise to spend more, because in the long run you will benefit from that.

I'm only talking about theory here, as hopefully all CDC's offer the necessary support to help anyone succeed, but like any service offered, there are always differences.

As my CDC is saving me money on the supplies, I intend to pay her that money as a bonus at the end if she does a good enough job of helping me reach my ultimate goal, as I should be working by then.

Just my 2 cents.

I like the sound of a flat rate whatever you order. I pay £1.75 per shake/soup/porridge. bars are extra. ketostix £6. and the drink flavours are £6 too.

Back