how much does it cost?

abz

Gold Member
i have been looking at the lipotrim website, more out of curiosity than anything else, but couldn't find any prices anywhere on it. how much does it cost to do lipotrim? my local chemist does it :)

abz xx

and is there a large range of food or do you end up eating/drinking the same things again and again...

abz xx

in kent its £36 for females, £46 for guys i think it is generally the same sort of price in different areas and it is a fantastic diet! x

you get a choice of strawberry/choc/vanilla shakes, chicken soup or in week 2 you can have flapjacks, here you choose 3 different ones a week dont know if that varies anywhere else

Hi, i tried lipotrim last week,it was £36, i lasted 2 days !! shakes come in 3 flavors choc,strawberry,vinilla.
oh and chicken soup, nether tasted all that good.
Now im on the canbridge diet which is more or less the same,but with loads of differant choc bars and fab tasting shakes,loads to choose from.
This cost me £32.00;)

price doesn't come into it though one you start shedding the lbs. the feelings you get as you start to see the difference in your appearance outweighs any cost for me

i am sure it would for me too. but i simply don't have that money!! i would stop buying food for me, sure. but my partner would still have to eat. we in no way spend £70 a week on food!!

abz xx

im single and I have spent just over a grand on LT (the best grand I have spent) in reality I have saved around 3500/4000. no eating, no drinking, no papers, no choccy bars, no takeaways, it all adds up!!!
As said once its coming off money is not an issue

it is if you don't have it to spend in the first place... i suppose the only way to find out is to give it a shot and see if you can afford it...

abz xx

sorry 'no comprende'!!

well put it this way. after i have paid my mortgage, my bills etc i have a little over £100 for the month. that's for food, travel any clothing, getting to and from work etc... how do i spend £35 a week on food from that? i'm sure i could do it, but i wouldn't do a single other thing ever. i would get thin, but i would have a miserable life doing it!!

abz xx

its not all sweet smelling roses on LT, I faced the same problems with only one income it is hard I know so c'mon ya can do it mi fellow Leeds Loiner x

Abz, that's why I can't afford it, with a hubby and 4 little mouths to feed I can't afford to LT or CC :(

well my OH said he would live on sandwiches so we could afford it. and i have the same sneaking suspicion that everyone tells you that you would save money in an awful lot of places you wouldn't expect to. so i don't think he'd have to, even though it was his attempt at being all noble, ha. i'm thinking about it. carefully...

abz xx

i don't drink more than once every couple of weeks if that. just on occasions really. and i don't smoke. like i say. i'm sure i leak money somewhere, going out for a coffee here and there, going to ikea when i shouldn't, things like that, ha.

abz xx

Men's is £48 a week which definitley put me off at first. But after I lost just under half a stone in the first week, I never thought of the cost again. It went from the luxuries list to the essentials:)

I don't think LT is expensive for the results that you achieve! I don't have much spare cash but if you think about the fact that will have less food, milk, booze, fags to buy then you can see that may be able to manage it....also try and buy two weeks or four weeks supply at a time!

Feed the family value baked beans!:D

Sell your fat clothes on Ebay to pay the next weeks supply.....

Back