How much does lipotrim cost?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Rachelsilver1985, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachelsilver1985

Rachelsilver1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(26.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As above interested in starting after my holiday in september?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It cost me £36 a week but I am now on Exante at only £25 per week hope this helps

4. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    £36.00 and worth every penny

5. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

In Ireland it costs about 67 euro, I can hardly afford it but Im desperate and know it works. I think its worth every penny and it will be my only luxury for the next few months. Severe recession in Ireland but my mental and physical strength has declined because of weight gain so Ive no other choice but to do this as my work, everything was suffering because of the depression that got worse with my weight gain. So, if you're finding it expensive, just cut down on other luxuries you might have other wise got for yourself. Im not going to a hairdressers now until a few months time even though my roots are black as soot. No point doing my hair when the rest of me feels like ****. Thats the way I see it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.