Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much exercise are you doing?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Minz, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Minz

Minz Maintainer

How much exercise are you doing on SS or SS+ after the first month?

Last edited: 1 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Haven't got to my first month yet. Just on week 3 now and have started 10 minutes on the treadmill and about 30 mins of exercises on the wii fit :) (treadmill only 3 times per week as it isn't so much fun lol)

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im doing zilch even back in feb when i was lossing i did zilch, i go for the odd walk but thats the height of it im a lazy cow!!

5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I'm quite lazy too and have done very little bar walking and that's not much......wonder is that why this week looks like STS. :-(

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Nothing before, nothing during, nothing after....oops!

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Now I feel really good - if I could look half as good as you, I'd be well chuffed. Back to the soaps with a pint (of water!)......tee hee

8. katzy007

katzy007 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol i'm 2 weeks in and the most exercise I've done is an aqua aerobics session. My mom is making me exercise tho :| just really can't be bothered :L what a lazy bean

9. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    i've just entered my 4th week on ss & have just started to do 30 mins each night on my wii fit but also do 30 mins every night walking my dogs - but only cos i have to!

I think once i'm not carrying so much weight i'll get back into cycling & swimming but thats a long way off yet!

10. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    bur honest bird honest!!!!!!!!
    working in police control room we have massive cctv cameras for the local town....we all literally watched some poor twat die of a heat attack whilst out jogging....he was only 37....lesson learned.......jogging is NOT good for your health!!!!!!!

11. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    ive just done an hour on the wii fit....im fu*ked!!

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I did some walking last time around, worked up to doing between an hour and an hour and a half, but the poxy rain is keeping me from it this week grrrrr

13. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Isn't the Irish summer great lol?

14. abz

abz Gold Member

i do an hour of step a week. and it isn't step. it's jogging, dancing and stepping and prancing and killing yourself slowly for an hour. i enjoyed it though. silly me thought it would be easy. when i say 'do' i mean i've been once, ha. thought i was going to keel over towards the end though. blood sugar plummeted. extra shake for me on those days i think... can't wait to go again on monday :D

abz xx

15. clare louise

clare louise Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    On week three and none so far apart from a few weights. Am planning to start jogging when lost another stone and maybe Body Pump

Clare

16. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

I am just doing some pilates (I have a prefessional machine that I had used a handful of times before CD), using a pilates magic circle which is good for toning arms and neck and then I go for a beach walk at weekends.

Think once I shift some weight I will feel okay about walking around where I live etc

17. shabzy

shabzy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    as im in the second week i just do a 15 min walk on the treadmill each day, is this allowed or am i going to over the top?:confused:

18. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    i walk half an hour each day and also get up early for a half hour bike ride when i can be bothered lol!

19. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I tend to try to avoid full on cardio when on SS - most I do is an occasional spin class

At the moment I'm doing a couple of bodypumps some body balance and some pilates a week. I am more aware of my energy on SS and have no problem in cancelling a class if I'm feeling feeble (normally I would push through it)

I like going to the gym on SS though as I view it as a couple of hours where I am nowhere near the fridge and am distracted :)

xx

20. shabzy

shabzy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    all this exercise chewit1187 does it make a difference with the weight loss (if you weigh your self quite often):)

21. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah yes summer, I forget we have changing seasons over here, they all tend to blend into each other so well ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.