How much exercise are you doing?

Minz

Maintainer
How much exercise are you doing on SS or SS+ after the first month?

Last edited:
Haven't got to my first month yet. Just on week 3 now and have started 10 minutes on the treadmill and about 30 mins of exercises on the wii fit :) (treadmill only 3 times per week as it isn't so much fun lol)

im doing zilch even back in feb when i was lossing i did zilch, i go for the odd walk but thats the height of it im a lazy cow!!

I'm quite lazy too and have done very little bar walking and that's not much......wonder is that why this week looks like STS. :-(

Nothing before, nothing during, nothing after....oops!

Now I feel really good - if I could look half as good as you, I'd be well chuffed. Back to the soaps with a pint (of water!)......tee hee

lol i'm 2 weeks in and the most exercise I've done is an aqua aerobics session. My mom is making me exercise tho :| just really can't be bothered :L what a lazy bean

i've just entered my 4th week on ss & have just started to do 30 mins each night on my wii fit but also do 30 mins every night walking my dogs - but only cos i have to!

I think once i'm not carrying so much weight i'll get back into cycling & swimming but thats a long way off yet!

im doing zilch even back in feb when i was lossing i did zilch, i go for the odd walk but thats the height of it im a lazy cow!!

bur honest bird honest!!!!!!!!
working in police control room we have massive cctv cameras for the local town....we all literally watched some poor twat die of a heat attack whilst out jogging....he was only 37....lesson learned.......jogging is NOT good for your health!!!!!!!

I did some walking last time around, worked up to doing between an hour and an hour and a half, but the poxy rain is keeping me from it this week grrrrr

i do an hour of step a week. and it isn't step. it's jogging, dancing and stepping and prancing and killing yourself slowly for an hour. i enjoyed it though. silly me thought it would be easy. when i say 'do' i mean i've been once, ha. thought i was going to keel over towards the end though. blood sugar plummeted. extra shake for me on those days i think... can't wait to go again on monday :D

abz xx

On week three and none so far apart from a few weights. Am planning to start jogging when lost another stone and maybe Body Pump

Clare

I am just doing some pilates (I have a prefessional machine that I had used a handful of times before CD), using a pilates magic circle which is good for toning arms and neck and then I go for a beach walk at weekends.

Think once I shift some weight I will feel okay about walking around where I live etc

as im in the second week i just do a 15 min walk on the treadmill each day, is this allowed or am i going to over the top?:confused:

i walk half an hour each day and also get up early for a half hour bike ride when i can be bothered lol!

I tend to try to avoid full on cardio when on SS - most I do is an occasional spin class

At the moment I'm doing a couple of bodypumps some body balance and some pilates a week. I am more aware of my energy on SS and have no problem in cancelling a class if I'm feeling feeble (normally I would push through it)

I like going to the gym on SS though as I view it as a couple of hours where I am nowhere near the fridge and am distracted :)

xx

all this exercise chewit1187 does it make a difference with the weight loss (if you weigh your self quite often):)

Isn't the Irish summer great lol?

Ah yes summer, I forget we have changing seasons over here, they all tend to blend into each other so well ;)

Back