how much exercise do YOU do on TS?

pixar

has to be done this year
I am aware that Exante recommends 30 mins of exercise a day to get the best results. I used to do 60 mins 5 days a week of moderate cardio but have reduced this to 30-40 mins 3-4 days a week since starting TS. Firstly is the amount Im doing at the moment good enough or shall I do less or more and also wondered if everyone does exercise and if so how much do you guys work out and what type of exercise is it and how long?

Ehm none :eek:

I have started doing zumba on 3 nights a week, belly dancing 1 night a week, and swimming about 2 miles a week.

Unfortunately :( I have been told by my Consultant to stop all high impact aerobic exercise (zumba) and to just do walking and swimming. I can still do the belly dancing with with no big effort :(

This is more to do with a medical condition, but I felt GREAT doing it and would keep it up forever if I could. The only thing is is I wasn't losing weight as fast.

I do 1-2hrs on my stationary bike everyday, one hour in the morning & one in the evening, less/more depending on how faint I'm feeling since this diet makes me feel a little woozy no matter what I do.

milliux wow u are doing quite a fair amount of exercise, gosh i thought i was doing a lot:) has this had any effects on yr weight loss, have you noticed if too much exercise has any interferences with the loss or not?

milliux wow u are doing quite a fair amount of exercise, gosh i thought i was doing a lot:) has this had any effects on yr weight loss, have you noticed if too much exercise has any interferences with the loss or not?

I think it stalls my loss on the scales every now and again, but only because I'm sure I'm gaining muscle but still losing fat, so the scale stays the same.. But all my clothes are looser & I feel firmer, so it's not something that bothers me too much. I only burn 300kcal per hour anyway, I take it quite slowly and only do the 2hr maybe 2-3 times a week if I feel particularly energetic. I just do what my body tells me, if I'm weak or tired one day - I'll go on the bike for as long as I can manage at a slow pace & I won't push myself, I think that's important. If I'm feeling good, I'll do my 2hrs & I always feel better afterwards. :)

yep its good that u listen to yr body, oh atleast your doing slow pace so u are not burning masses of calories, but even with that it adds up. Yep i agree that u should know within yr body if u feel like u have lost weight because how yr clothes fit, u seem that u are doing really well, I've only started exante on monday 18th and haven't had a weigh in yet so i dont know how exercise effects my weight loss. I worked out mon/tuesday, (wed/thurs/fri) = totm so didnt do any, hopefully will do some today and tom cos monday is weigh in, but am not to hopefull because still totm for me by monday :) ide be happy to stay the same or even loose 1 pound:p

Back