How much has everyone lost and how much do you have left to go?

I've rejoined in earnest just before Christmas and am now exactly half a stone lighter - it's taken me a while but I've had a few "off" weeks during that time! :) Need to lose another 2st 13lb to reach target, which feels a very long way away at the moment, but little steps...

Hi, i'm just nosy and want some inspiration, ive lost 5lbs so far and have about 2 stone to go :D also how long has it taken you :D

Hi Anmaloch. I am coming up to the first year of my very first diet, and as my sig says, i've lost over 8 1/2 stone. I probably have about five pounds to go to my third target. But not that bothered about reaching it, i am very happy where i am..

I joined September 2011 and have lost 9st 1lb. Only 2lbs to target but i am finding it really hard to get to and have been up and down like a yoyo with these last few lbs.

I hear you!!! Though to be honest, i havent been trying that hard. My mind is still in diet mode, but allowing myself lots of treats. I suspect a gain this week, my mid week home weigh looked awful!

I find it really really hard to keep to plan now, but in the past it seemed so easy. Maybe the motivation to be 100% on isnt there any more.

I started on 26th Jan I've lost 11lbs so far, got alot to lose over 8 stone. Going at it in small steps xx

It feels like a lot from where you are, but trust me, it works. We have similar starting stats. Keep to it, you'll feel like a brand new person...

I started on 31 October 2012 and have lost 1 stone 7.5 lbs - still have about 4.5lbs to go and these last few lbs seem to be taking forever to come off!!

I started 7th Jan and have lost 10.5lb. Another 24.5lb to go. I'm hoping that will get me to a size 10/12 for my wedding but I might reasses when I get there.

2 stone 5.5lbs gone forever, 13.5lbs to target! Joined in July, have had a few small gains and a few slower losses but am getting there :-D

Well done everyone! Loads of weight lost!!!
Started 9th June 2012, Lost 1st 13lb so far and only 1.5lb to go! Hoping it comes off at WI this thurs so i get 2st award and target but after the girls weekend this sat im not so sure.....!!!:confused:

Started Jan 7th, lost 23lbs so far (which is 1st9lbs), got 13.5lbs to go to get my club 10 and about another 11 stone after that. Slowly but surely is my motto

I hear you!!! Though to be honest, i havent been trying that hard. My mind is still in diet mode, but allowing myself lots of treats. I suspect a gain this week, my mid week home weigh looked awful!

I find it really really hard to keep to plan now, but in the past it seemed so easy. Maybe the motivation to be 100% on isnt there any more.
i think you are right. I haven't been on plan properly since Christmas, the only week that I was, I lost 4lbs so it goes to show what a difference it makes when you actually make the effort. I am expecting another gain this week and really need to sort myself out and just go for it. I could do with saving the £5 fees per week!

I started properly first week of October 2011, so it's been almost 18 months, and I've lost over 4stone so far. I don't know precisely what I want to hit, but by the targets I set below initially I want to lose 3 more stone. I think basically, I'll know when I'm there - I don't think I'm aiming for a non overweight BMI, and I assume my weight will always be double figures of stones, but that's okay. Will see what happens!

I restarted for the last time (again) 2 weeks ago and have lost 7lbs. Woohoo. :) still got about 3.5 stone to go though but trying not to focus on that too much. :)

ive lost a stone and would like to lose another 10 pounds. completely lost my way over christmas and my birthday but now back on track. new target date set for mid april :)

Back