How much have you lose and how long did it take

Bunnyg

Determined
Hi everyone.

I am in the situation that I have 10 stone (+) to lose and I need some motivation.

I wonder who's the biggest loser having done SW and how long your losses have taken. So, I am hoping you'll share with me how much you have lost so far and how long it's taken :D

I have lost 4 stone (well 1lb off) in a year.. My friend lost 7 stone in a yr doing sw but relgiously..

I have taken a few mths out over the year esp the summer hols etc... Maintained rather than gains so good to know can do that...

You can do it - dont set a time frame as you may get disheartened if dont reach by that date - mini goals way to go!

GOOD LUCK! XXXX

Hi...

I have lost 2.5 stone and have been doing this for my 10th week now.

So don't give up... plan well... eat well and enjoy your journey.

Good Luck and you CAN do it :D

Hi hun, i have been doing it for 8 weeks now, however i have been taking the scenic route lol, i haven't been 100% I plan to lose about 6 stone hopefully but have only lost 6lbs. I have decided though to do it 100% from yesterday, so will see what my losses are like when doing it properly.

You will be able to achieve your 10st loss no bother as the plan works very well. I have lost lots of weight before on it and i know people who have lost a lot of weight too.

Good luck, you can do this x

Iv'e lost 4 stones 2lbs in 8 months. 4 stone is my target but lost 2lbs in the last 2 weeks, just trying to get a balance to maintain. xxx

its approx 2 n half months for me an ive lost 12.5 lbs its come off steadily but i still cant believe ive lost nearly a stone!!!

i have lost 16lb in 10 weeks x bit slower than everyone else x everyone has different paces, try not to look at how long it will take, youl put too much pressure on yourself, just keep trucking along til u get to the weight x x x good luck x

A loss is a loss... and it isn't a gain... and have to say reading through everyones here... We are all LOSERS! and Winners :8855::8855:

Well done everyone .. we are all doing so great!

clapping.GIF

A loss is a loss... and it isn't a gain... and have to say reading through everyones here... We are all LOSERS! and Winners :8855::8855:

Well done everyone .. we are all doing so great!

clapping.GIF
Well said Treats. xxx

Back