How much have you lost during RtM?

Hiya, thanks - really excited and now equipt with the books! Just back and lost 3.3lbs this week so that takes me to precisely 1 stone to lose so I'm very pleased as it seems a nice even number. I will keep you informed of my progress but please bear in mind I won't be weighed for another 3.5 weeks due to holiday and the day of my class changing. You're doing great! Keep up the good work, you're doing great! :D xxx

What if?

I notice that most of the posts relate to LL's who have gone on to RtM with significant weight to lose.

What happens if you reach your target weight before going on to RtM?

Does the weight still drop or what. having read some sientific research that stated that the average male metabolism is reduced by 28% I am concerned that it will be extremely difficult to maintain the weight loss

Robzer
As always I can only post with my own experience as evidence.
I am currently in week 8 of RTM and have lost 14lbs during RTM, 13lbs of which I lost in the first 4 weeks, I have maintained my current weight pretty consistently for the last four. This is obviously very early days but i am pleased with my progress to date. My metabolism may have taken a bit of a hit(I don't know) but i have to make sure i have kicked my old eating habits in to touch.
As I have told myself all the way through this weight loss the real work begun when i returned to eating....
So far so good....

Amazing

Congratulations on that weight loss country boy. That is incredible. I have only got another 26 lbs to go having lost 30lbs in the first 3 weeks. so it has been nowhere near as daunting a challenge for me.
It certainly helps to read all the success stories.;)

Robzer, I was ready to go into rtm before I had done 12 weeks of foundation. I was just moved from my previous group into an RTM one.
C

Back