how much have you lost, using xenical??

gina40

Hi ladies,...just wondering, if you ladies, would share your own experiences,...how much weight have you lost???.....how long has it taken you, to loose, your weight????

Thank you xx

15lb since September, but I had October, November and December "off" because I was recovering from an Operation so I couldnt take the Xen with the medication I was on.

In the first 3 weeks I lost 8.5lb yet it took me 5 weeks to lose 9.5lb this time around. It all depends on your metabolism, your exercise regime and how good you are with your food :)

I've lost 44lbs since 8th October but that's been working at it 100% with no days off, it's been hard at times but worth it x

I've lost 21 3/4lbs in 6 weeks.

I'm not very good at sticking to it at weekends (still like my Saturday nights out) but do ok through the week when I'm at work all day xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I started my journey July 1st last year and have lost 60 lbs so far (actually 65 but I only record official docs wi). Had two days off at Christmas and one weekend last September.

know you said ladies... but hey I'm in touch with my feminine side!.. does that count??... lol
65Ib .. that's 4st 9Ib .. and took 32 weeks... some good weeks some very bad!.. but hey.. if you stick with it ... it works!... :0)

Sammy if you're really in touch with your feminine side we need a photo of you on a dress and heels to prove it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Sammy if you're really in touch with your feminine side we need a photo of you on a dress and heels to prove it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol... never dare me sugar!
I'm sure by now you must know what I'm capable of!.. lol lol :)

Back