how much have you lost?

stace77

Just wondering, how much weight have you guys lost so far on 5:2? And how many calories do you consume for the rest of the week?

Just wondering, how much weight have you guys lost so far on 5:2? And how many calories do you consume for the rest of the week?

I'm only short so my normal (non diet) calories is 1550 so that's what eat 5 days a week or just under and then 375 on fast days. I've been doing it 4 weeks but week 2 indulged on the feed days - so have lost just over 2lb. I'm on that stubborn last 10lb!

I tend to have 1500/1600 5 days and 500 on the two fast, ive been doing this diet for two weeks, and ive lost 2 1/2 lbs. Im gonna start doing zumba dvds 3 times a week, hopefully that should help! X

Since 3/1/13 I've lost over 16Kg. I don't track calories on the Eat days - just try to stay sane. I won't overeat, but I won't deny myself a treat of a McD Sausage and Egg Muffin + Hash Brown for breakfast once or twice a week.

(Before getting back on the wagon I could easily do 2 x Double Sausage Muffin meals for Breakfast :cry: )

Back