How much in 14 weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fattybombom, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. fattybombom

fattybombom Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Morning All

I am looking for people who have passed 14 weeks really and can advise me how much they had lost in those 14 weeks on SS and how many clothes size (if any) you went down in those 14 weeks.

I dont think that was clear, all I am after is how much you lost in the 14 weeks (I dont need a weekly breakdown unless you want to) and if you went down any dress sizes in that 14 weeks. I have a wedding and I would love to loose enough to make a noticable difference.

I know everyone looses weight at different rates but I am just looking for a general overview.

Thanks

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Well the first time I did Lighter Life I lost 5 stone 4 in 14 weeks and went down 5 dress sizes...HTH.(I'm hoping for the same this time round :) )

4. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive just finished 14 weeks (although was on and off the diet!) and have lost 3 and half stone and gone from an size 18 to a size 8/10
    hth
    xxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.