How much in 3 weeks

saintsue

Morning everyone
well i go to greece in 4 weeks. and i have been saying for weeks i need to get this weight off and not stuck to a full week yet.
i feel so fat and will not be happy getting clothes off for round the pool. How much do you think i could lose in 4 weeks if i am really good>
me and hubby just like going out to much
love sue xxxx

well would you rather go out with your hubby or lose the weight for your holidays?
nothing feels as good as having a loss on the scales!!
id stay in and then enjoy yourself on hollls
xx

You could lose Anything up to 8-10lbs in 4 weeks, but you have to want to do it and be 100% and not making excuses like going out..you can build nights out into the slimming world program so you should be fine going out with your hubby!

How much better would you feel with 10lbs down for your holidays?? I think you would feel great and that little more confident, so get organized make a plan, including your night out if you wish, throw in some body magic and get ready for your holidays!!

Please remember though that everyone is different and I would hate you to be upset if you don't get such good losses.

I've been going 3 weeks and I can honestly say I have been really good and lost only 3.5lb. It is very disheartening but at least I can feel positive that am loosing weight.

I don't want to put a downer on you, as I do think making the decision to loose weight is a great one, but I do get so frustrated at class when there are people who have 'only' lost 2-3lb a week get so upset and angry that they haven't lost more.........

carolynn said:
Please remember though that everyone is different and I would hate you to be upset if you don't get such good losses.

I've been going 3 weeks and I can honestly say I have been really good and lost only 3.5lb. It is very disheartening but at least I can feel positive that am loosing weight.

I don't want to put a downer on you, as I do think making the decision to loose weight is a great one, but I do get so frustrated at class when there are people who have 'only' lost 2-3lb a week get so upset and angry that they haven't lost more.........

Ah carolynn your dead right and sometimes those who lose weight slower are much more successful in the long run and losing weight fast or slow is positive I think :)

aim for 1-2 lbs a week - and if you have not started slimming or been on a diet before - a lot of people lose 3-5lbs in the first week.

Exercise will help you tone up too!

Lucky you going on holibobs and leaving grey GB behind!!!! :) xxx

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, i am sure i will feel better than this no matter how much i lose. i have been doing this since march and only lost 8lbs
love sue xxx

As 4 weeks isn't a very long time, I would concentrate on inch loss as well, maybe try something like the 30 day shred in which people have huge inch loss. This will also help with how you feel ready for your holidays :D

I agree with Trim Trixy, exercise is the way to go! Yes diet is very important but really it's inches you want to loose for holiday, not weight. Go all out, you could make quite a difference in 4 weeks exercising for at least 30 mins 4-5 times a week. Good luck!

Back