how much in 9 wks?

tinamcdonald

Hi guys just wanted to ask afew questions this is my 3rd week on lt and i have lost atotal of 16 and half pounds in 2 weeks i have my friend hen party in 9 weeks how much do you think i could lose in that time? i will be having a weekend off then due to the hen weekend then will get back on track on the following monday:) also i have another dilemia its my best friends birthday on the 3rd april and we are all going for a meal will this have a massive effect on my weight loss? thanks guy for all your help tina xx

i'd say like LT reccomend, 2 stone in 9 weeks - maybe a pound or 2 more.

One bit of advice im going to give you is if you plan on drinking alcohol on your weekend off you must!!!!! refeed properly for atleast a week. Its sooooo dangerous to drink alcohol whilst in ketosis and if you just go ahead and eat some bread/potatoes etc thinking it will knock you out of ketosis you could end up putting weight on as these ingredients need to be introduced slowly.

Just think about it :)

Yeah about two stone or just over actually may depend on how much you have to lose overall and if you stick at 100% my mam started with me the first time I did it last July and she was twenty ???? Stone and lost 5 stone in eleven weeks!!!!:) and listen to tanya about refeeding before alcohol she is right read the sticky on it!!!!

Like the others have said it depends on you personally. I've been on this for nearly 8 weeks and have so far lost 3 stone! Good luck with it. xxx

Back