how much in 9 wks?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tinamcdonald, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. tinamcdonald

tinamcdonald Full Member

Hi guys just wanted to ask afew questions this is my 3rd week on lt and i have lost atotal of 16 and half pounds in 2 weeks i have my friend hen party in 9 weeks how much do you think i could lose in that time? i will be having a weekend off then due to the hen weekend then will get back on track on the following monday:) also i have another dilemia its my best friends birthday on the 3rd april and we are all going for a meal will this have a massive effect on my weight loss? thanks guy for all your help tina xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    i'd say like LT reccomend, 2 stone in 9 weeks - maybe a pound or 2 more.

One bit of advice im going to give you is if you plan on drinking alcohol on your weekend off you must!!!!! refeed properly for atleast a week. Its sooooo dangerous to drink alcohol whilst in ketosis and if you just go ahead and eat some bread/potatoes etc thinking it will knock you out of ketosis you could end up putting weight on as these ingredients need to be introduced slowly.

Just think about it :)

4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah about two stone or just over actually may depend on how much you have to lose overall and if you stick at 100% my mam started with me the first time I did it last July and she was twenty ???? Stone and lost 5 stone in eleven weeks!!!!:) and listen to tanya about refeeding before alcohol she is right read the sticky on it!!!!

5. kokokisses

kokokisses FatGirlSlim

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(23.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like the others have said it depends on you personally. I've been on this for nearly 8 weeks and have so far lost 3 stone! Good luck with it. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.