1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

how much instant mash on red day?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Halo, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Halo

Halo Full Member

Slimming World
    Evening all,

This maybe abit of a strange one, but planning on having Mr mash with my dinner tomrrow. It will be my red day so was planning on having it as HEB.

How much can i have for it to be a HEB?

Also how do you know what weight it would be before making it up (flake form) as didnt want to make to much and have to throw away.

Cheers peeps :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady A

Lady A Loves to Shop!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't think you can hun. You can have 227g raw weight potato with skin on or 198g new potatoes in their skins as a HexB on a red day. You could have it on an extra easy if you wand meat & potato but don't forget your 1/3 superfree with it :)
  4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    yeah you cant have it as a healthy extra.

So you would need to syn a portion.
  5. Halo

Halo Full Member

Slimming World
    Thanks for letting me know, glad i asked now, ill save it for green day.

hmmmmm that means i can now have something more intresting as HEB during the day tommrrow :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.