How much is first class????

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
Hiya everyone!

Ive been toying with the idea of sw for a few weeks now! Gunna pop down to a clas tomorrow morning weather permitting! And was wondering how much its gunna cost me!

thanks in advance!

love katie

xxx

9.50 INCLUDING registration fee

Last time I went (last year.. going it alone now) It was around a fiver.. although i believe you can pay 10weeks in advance if you like.. for extra motivation :D:D Good Luck xx

Reactions: kae
ooooh thanks hun! cant wait to get started now!

xxxxxx

thanks chels

xxxx

yeah i paid 50 (including registration fee) for a 12 week course so it values at 3.75 i think per session

but just remembering.. prices are changing 2010 apparently!! going upp..... :s

this has been a really useful guide for me too, as i'm going to start classes next week. We were supposed to be starting last night but seeing as half of the town was closed because of ice and snow I didn't fancy driving and it's way to far to walk!

I think it's £4.95 for each class now and you'll need to pay a registration fee approx. £5 at your first class for your pack - may be worth looking on the SW website as they may be doing a New Year offer - half price registration or something similar xxx

Yes that's what it says on the website but you'd still need to pay the weekly class fee although you get 12 weeks for the price of 10.

Thanks everyone!

Went tonight a was £9.95! can not wait to get started now!

dead excited!

oooh one more question! u know the mushy pea curry which plan is it free on? yum yum!

lover katie
xxxx

myself and housemate restarted SW stylee eating on NY day. We were hoping to join a local group this week but bad weather has made it dangerous to get there. We'll definately be heading along next week, so it's good to know how much money to take :)

Back