How much is the average cost of CD food

Yes the shakers are for the shakes ive been told they are good but i prefer useing a electric whisk because i have found the shakes can be lumpy if not mixed rite but i suppose they would be ideal if you work or are planning a day out !

have a look in boots for a shaker, I got a Tony Ferguson one for £2.49, I know last time I did cambridge the shakers were about £5

ohhh cheers girlies, i'll see what the CDC has when i see her on sunday then i'll know what to go look for in the shops :) i've got an electic whisk in the cupboard so i can use that too if needed. Am i right in saying that you can add ice to the shakes to make them a bit thicker? this forum is fab, you get lots of hints and tips. i just need to work out all my profile info, pics and how to get the little smileys sorted out..all the important stuff lol xx

have a look in boots for a shaker, I got a Tony Ferguson one for £2.49, I know last time I did cambridge the shakers were about £5

I use the Tony Ferguson shaker to make my shakes. It's great, hardly no lumps at all.

the soups and shakes are the same prices, sometimes they can charge more for the tetra packs. But she could be referring to the fact there there are other programmes ie if you are over a certain height, you have the option to either have 4 packs a day or 3 packs and some skimmed milk or a very small meal. Thats where the added expense could come in if you decided to have 4 packs a day

Back