How much per week ?

Hi Paul!

I lost 10lb my first week with Slimming World. Then I lost an average of 2-3lb per week.

I can lose anything from 1lb to 5lbs, depending on how well I stick to it. I think it eventually averages out at about 2lb a week for me tho :)

SW advises that 1-2lb weight loss is the expected and healthy amount to lose in a week. Obviously some people lose more, and some less. However, SW is not a quick fix. It is an eating plan for life, so every loss is great! My weight loss averaged at a pound a week from when I started until I reached my target.
Good luck, if you decide to do SW!

Hi,

I've been doing it for 9 weeks, and have averaged 1.3lbs a week, which is a steady healthy loss.

Good luck with whatever plan you decide to do! x

You should average out at 1-2lbs a week after a good initial first week loss Hun.

There are some weeks where I gain, sts, but then have a large loss as well. Im averaging at 1lb a week and Im happy with that.

But when you think about 1lb a week is 52lbs in a year which is over 3 1/2 stone.

You should average out at 1-2lbs a week after a good initial first week loss Hun.

There are some weeks where I gain, sts, but then have a large loss as well. Im averaging at 1lb a week and Im happy with that.

I am averaging at 3lbs per week....but I do exercise lots.
I've found it incredibly easy to stick to the plan (although I do have to remind myself to go back to basics every so often as have made some mistakes!) - as the others say, its a plan for life - I do not think about it as a diet at all.
If you are looking to change your eating habits in the long term without having to count calories (or whatever), then this is a great solution.
Good luck with your decision.

I've been doing SW for 6 months now and have an average loss of 1.3lbs per week. However this is including nights out, christmas, birthday, valentines etc. So pretty good really.

SW is so good because you can lead a normal life and not feel like you are missing out but still lose weight.

I would much prefer to lose 1-2lb a week but enjoy life than spend every night in the gym or no treats and lose maybe just a lb more!

SW is for life and I know that I will get to my target - maybe not this year but at some point!!

xx

Back