How Much Roughly?

well i've just made an appointment with a new CDC who is easier to get to, and she charges 1.68 for soups shakes and porridge, and 1.98 for the tetras and bars... I feel a bit bad about letting my other CDC down but you know.. credit crunch.. times are hard!

well i've just made an appointment with a new CDC who is easier to get to, and she charges 1.68 for soups shakes and porridge, and 1.98 for the tetras and bars... I feel a bit bad about letting my other CDC down but you know.. credit crunch.. times are hard!

Glad you've found a new CDC hun! :)
Things are tight for everyone at the mo so forking out more money than you need to isn't something any of us would do - so don't feel bad.

Yeah especially when you're jobless! ha! I just worked out that had I bought exactly the same things as I bought in the first week, I'd have saved a fiver :O all soon adds up!

Mine charges £1.75 for soups/shakes, £2 for tetras/bars and £5 for the mix-a-mousse. Also paid £20 for initial consultation. These charges sound more than most of you pay, but I am happy with my CDC and the charges were explained to me upfront.

Soon2bslimmer x :)
Wow, haven't heard of a consultation fee before. My CDC charges £1.70 for the shakes/soups. Not sure about the bars etc as I haven't progressed onto those yet. I do have to drive a few miles to see her but she is so sweet that it is worth it.

I phoned there head office before I started as 1 lady told me it would be £50 a week !!!!!!!! I have heard of some charing a joining/consultation fee. My cdc has a flat rate of 1.90 per product tetras or sachets or bars, but she does come to me and we get on great so it's worth it, I also like the fact she has maintained for 2 years. I was down in the dumps yesterday missing tastes so she suggested a can of coke zero instead of the food I wanted and it did the trick so I will have a glass a day as a treat. I was so excited at this I think I need to get out more.

I was down in the dumps yesterday missing tastes so she suggested a can of coke zero instead of the food I wanted and it did the trick so I will have a glass a day as a treat. I was so excited at this I think I need to get out more.[/quote]

:D imagine what we will all be like when we can have a glass of wine with a nice chicken salad!!!!!!!!!!!!

It definately makes you address your issues with food. I can't eat the same HUGE oversized portions i used to.

poor you, what a situation! If you think you are going to be on this for months, I would def find a new cdc x

so are we allowed diet coke/ coke zero!? I've heard different things... if we are, that's amazing!

so are we allowed diet coke/ coke zero!? I've heard different things... if we are, that's amazing!

Diet coke is a def NO

CD do not recommend / endorse zero coke until you get to step 3 i think it is.

My cdc always told me that coke zero was fine but that its best to get your first two weeks out of the way first to establish ketosis. She said that some people find coke zero (even just one can) can knock them out of ketosis while others can drink it left, right and centre and it has no effect so it best to limit it to no-more than one can a day & preferably only when you feel you need that extra something.
Diet coke is a big NO though as it has a different kind of acid in it.

i pay £49 per week, as i have 4 packs per day so it works out at £1.75 per pack

Back