• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How Much Savoury veg Drink?

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Can we have a day?

Is it in addition to the water flavourings? Just realised I have drunk two litres of water with 1 spoon of the orange flavour, but now just made myself a large cup of the savoury veg flavour drink with just less than a spoonful?

Whats the official legal limit!! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think we're allowed one teaspoon of veggie drink per day ... as far as I was aware, there's no limit on how much of the water flavourings we can have (although I'm not having any at the moment).

Hopefully a CDC will be along to confirm :)

Hiya,

The current rule is only 1 teaspoon per day of the savoury and also only 1 teaspoon per day of the sweet water flavouring.

The savoury restriction is because of the carbs.

The sweet restriction is quite new. Having said only 1 teaspoon many have used it in all their water with no adverse effect.

The best things is not to introduce either until third week then see how you get on.

I'd be hard pressed to use a whole teaspoon of the water flavouring in a day anyway: it's so concentrated!

I'd be hard pressed to use a whole teaspoon of the water flavouring in a day anyway: it's so concentrated!
I use to use a teaspoon in each drink - about a pint of water!! I also use to use it in my shakes - the orange one in the vanilla shake and the summer berry in strawberry or choc shakes.

Can't abide the savoury one though!! Was hoping it would be more bovril/marmite flavoured.