How much snow have you got this morning?

We have a lovely snowman in the garden and have just come back from the downs were all the children are tobogganing. It's so picturesque it's lovely. Back home now and heating up the butternut soup. The snow is falling heavily again now.

Dizzy x

Thats it rub it in.....must be lovely. My boys were upset this morning seeing all the snow on tv this morning.

Thats it rub it in.....must be lovely. My boys were upset this morning seeing all the snow on tv this morning.

Well you have a lovely summer summer holiday last year and we had rain. Slight compensation for us I think!:D

Dizzy x

No snow here in the North East but I can see some in the distance on the Cheviot hills. It is a nice day today but very cold
Irene xx

It's stopped here now - although very cold.

My son off to catch a ferry from holyhead across to Ireland tonight for a rugby tour - so hope it doesn't get any worse for that.

sorry FFnF & MadamDotty - got carried away with the ironing - snow just a covering - fine drizzle still coming down so a bit boring for me n mine!
Safe journeys to all who have journeys to make -

No snow here either:jelous:

Snow was short lived it is all melting here now! You had the whole summer of sunshine!!

Dizzy x

Has anyone still got snow......or snow still falling...?

Just curious as to how long it will hang around for.

Well it snowed all day here yesterday and finally stopped about 4, don't think I've ever known it to snow for so long up here, so by the time my DD came home from school there was a good 5 inches or so and she and the dog had a great time in the garden. I ventured out for about 5 minutes, made some wellie footprints on the fresh stuff and then went back in.

It was still all on the ground this morning, it started snowing again at about 11 this morning and is still going now, although it's a bit wetter this afternoon and not settling as well.

Hope everyone managed ok in the snow and nasty weather yesterday. I finally ventured out this morning in my little car, but it was only my road that was icy and then I'm on the main roads and all was fine.

Back