How much the 1st meeting

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
I wanted to start WW but its to expensive for me to go every week so i was going to go 1st meeting get the new folder (propoints) and buy a calculator but how much is the 1st meeting?? Is it 5.99?? Its just so hard for me to find a meetin thats close (i dont drive) and the one that is near me is (excuse this no harm intended) like an oaps tea morning! Im the only one under 60 i think xx

Yeah, your right i think its about £5 per week but i think you might need to print off a voucher to get free registration otherwise there may be a registration fee of £9. I got a voucher out of this months weight watchers magazine or maybe there might be one on ww site but not sure.

You might find you need to go for a few weeks to get all the Pro points stuff. That's usually how WW works. You get the basics but it builds up over a period of weeks to get the full plan x

I have rejoined WW this morning and I did the monthly pass which is £12.99 for your first month with or without the voucher because although I had one the woman didn't ask for it. I find it the most cost effective way and the fact that I am paid up is good as well

Back