How much the 1st meeting

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by festivalfairy, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I wanted to start WW but its to expensive for me to go every week so i was going to go 1st meeting get the new folder (propoints) and buy a calculator but how much is the 1st meeting?? Is it 5.99?? Its just so hard for me to find a meetin thats close (i dont drive) and the one that is near me is (excuse this no harm intended) like an oaps tea morning! Im the only one under 60 i think xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, your right i think its about £5 per week but i think you might need to print off a voucher to get free registration otherwise there may be a registration fee of £9. I got a voucher out of this months weight watchers magazine or maybe there might be one on ww site but not sure.

4. Lynne2809

Lynne2809 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just printed a voucher off the ww website and they include one for you to give to a friend.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You might find you need to go for a few weeks to get all the Pro points stuff. That's usually how WW works. You get the basics but it builds up over a period of weeks to get the full plan x

6. edwards_angel

edwards_angel Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points Weight Watchers
    I have rejoined WW this morning and I did the monthly pass which is £12.99 for your first month with or without the voucher because although I had one the woman didn't ask for it. I find it the most cost effective way and the fact that I am paid up is good as well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.