How much time before results show??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Hezz123, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    hi everyone, got a question. how long should it take for your body to actually LOOK like ive lost weight? ive lost 17lbs which i think is quite good, but to be honest, i cant really see much of a difference. i can see a bit has come off just under my boobs but everywhere else just looks the same!! how much weight needs to come off before i start seeing really good results? im 5ft 7 and 15st 8lbs

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.08%)
    I think you'll probably start to notice it more from this point. I can't remember how much I had lost before I could really see a difference, but it was much more than I expected... suddenly when I wasn't looking for it I caught sight of my profile in the mirror and realised I had lost a lot.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.