How much water do you drink?

Lana

I'm aiming for 3-4 litres a day. Somedays I drink 3 and somedays its 4.

I always carry a water bottle around with me so I find it quite easy which I'm pleased about as I was worried I wouldnt manage it!

it's really bizarre, i always have drank a lot of water before i started this diet in jan and kept up my water intake but recently i have been struggling more and more. doesn't help that work is manic busy so don't even think about having a drink! Today however i was prepared and brought a bottle of water mixed with some of the summer fruits flavouring and it's almost gone already. Think i'm gonna need a bigger bottle for tomorrow! lol!

I drink a 1.5 litre bottle of water each day but match each glass with either tea or chicken bovril (can't have the vegetable thingy stuff so its my own version) so I'm drinking at least 3 litres of fluid a day.

Have really struggled the last couple of days but today is back on track.

hmmm....chicken bovril! Looking to branch out my hot drinks, currently only have the CD Golden Veg. Tried Bouillion but it wasn't to my taste (ie it was so so gross! lol!) Do you know if chicken bovril is ok to have on SS?

i drink between 4 and 6 litres a day

Back