How much water do you manage?

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
Just curious really.
I've been having 3.5-4 litres a day, day 1 & 2 I thought I was going to drown but today hasn't been too bad :rolleyes:

I manage 3 bottles of 750ml of water. It helps me keep tabs on what I've had. Also the sports top of the bottle makes me drink more for some reason

I get through about 4 litres a day. At first I found it really hard, but now it's just part of my daily routine.

I manage 3 litres of water and then with what i have in the shakes it takes it to about 4! Its just second nature to be drinking it now. I set myself a limit too...i have to have 1.5 litres done by 1pm and the other 1.5 done by 6 or i end up being awake all night needing the loo lol xx

I didnt know u could have more than 2.5 My pharmacist told me 2.5 ltrs a day is enuff!

I dont know where she got that from hun! I've never been told that by anyone lol. Most people manage to work themselves up to 3 litres, sometimes a little more on this diet and seem to have continual good losses. It is recommended normally to drink between 1.5 and 2.5 litres a day and as we are doing this diet and not getting any water from food its vital we keep the levels up! Hope that makes a bit of sense. If not im sure there will be someone around in a minute who can explain better :D xx

I use a sports bottle and set myself time limits too lol.
Sweerie having more than 2.5 litres a day isn't dangerous as the body would normally get far more than this if you ate food and drank the recommended amount (water is in just about everything we eat) see this post here, it explains it really well :)

I use a sports bottle and set myself time limits too lol.
Sweerie having more than 2.5 litres a day isn't dangerous as the body would normally get far more than this if you ate food and drank the recommended amount (water is in just about everything we eat) see this post here, it explains it really well :)

lol i thought i was the only mad one doing time limits on my water. Do you find it actually helps you hun?xx

Yeah I do, I'm a nurse and when I worked on a kidney ward I used to bully my patients into drinking a glass an hour :D I consider this payback LMAO

OMG thanxx evry1....I will def up my water intake coz I usually feel thirsty after my 2.5 LOOOL....Thnx again!

np i did only take about 2.5 liters for around 4 days and didnt feel that great after it i then uped it to 4 liters and have to say feel so much better ive been drinking volvic and iam sure they add surgar to it coz to me know it taste sweet lol

I think including what I have for the shakes I'm probably drinking around 4-5 a day. I keep 6 500ml bottles in the fridge so it's always ice cold.

I have around 4lts not including hot drinks. Certainly no less. There are horror stories bandied around about drinking too much water but that's only true if you drink it VERY quickly. The kidneys can cope with up to 15lts a day (NOT that I'm recommending that amount I hasten to add! just saying that they are capable if they have to!) provided it's spaced out throughout the day.
If you search around the site you'll find it often comes down to aiming for 4lts in all for a woman and 6lts for a man. I certainly wouldn't go below 2.5lts though. xx

I'm up to about 4lts a day now and feel really good having this much. I never used to drink enough water, sometimes only a 1ltr a day before LT. Really used to it now and I find my weight loss is pretty good having this much too.

I drink 4 litres of water a day, plus thw water I have in my shakes and I have 2 hot drinks. I have to say that since I've been drinking all this water my skin has been fantastic.

hi there.. iv just started on LT its my second day , i have always hated water so i thought it would be difficult for me but if you have determination in your mind then you can achieve anything , im having a regimental daily intake too... i have green tea at 8am , 600mils of water in my shakes @ 9am , 1.30pm @ 6pm... and im drinking 2 lts of bottled water during the day... i makes myself drink the water... the more yu drink the more your hydrated, but the body can take as much water as you can handle...good luck on your journey xx

I'm averaging 5 litres a day? I have my weigh-in tomorrow though so won't have as much today! LOL!

Yes, its only very dangerous if you down a a few litres in a very short space of time, you can die !!!!
I do at least 4 litres a day and am lovin' it!

Back