How much water flavouring ...

XxleahxX

Do you have I know it says only one a day but my CDC has said I can have more will this affect weight loss at all and also I've been reading if your on ss you shouldn't have it in the first few weeks but again my CDC said this was ok ? :confused:
Xx

XxleahxX said:
Do you have I know it says only one a day but my CDC has said I can have more will this affect weight loss at all and also I've been reading if your on ss you shouldn't have it in the first few weeks but again my CDC said this was ok ? :confused:
Xx

It is just that it could potentially stop you entering ketosis as quickly. The guidelines used to be 2tsp a day and 1tsp of mam but they changed about a year or so ago to just 1 tsp. I don't rigidly follow this guideline but try to stick between 1-2tsp of cd flavouring.

my cdc said not to have more than 1tsp a day coz it can knock u out of ketosis. but i think it all depends on ur tolerance.. some people get knocked out very easily. i wouldnt risk it coz the recommended guidelines are there for a reason x

i guess they just warn you coz some people get knocked out of ketosis very easily. i know someone who did cd and used to add a splash of robinsons to her drink and she never went out of ketosis! but i wouldnt dare try

Back