How much water in sachets?

KirstyJewcy

Fighting the Flab!
Hi all

I just started my CD today on SS ... i decided to try the broccolli and cheese for lunch and couldn't finish it. It was disgusting and i nearly threw up. It tasted really powdery ... i only put in 240mls of water.

Do i need to as more water?
What are the best savoury flavours?

Sounds like you just need to whisk it up abit more...I use 8 -10 fl oz
I love all the soups...Chicken and shrooms prob my fave-with curry powder.
x x x

There is only two soups I don't like Cheese & Broccoli and Mushroom. The other ones in my opinion are really nice. The spicy tomato is the best. I don't measure the water just use and really big mug (like the ones from the disney store). Mix it with a little water first then slow add the rest. With the spicy tomato you have to mix with cold water first, stir it up into a runny paste before adding boiling water. My hubby drinks about half his mug of soup then tops it back up with hot water to make it go further. Good luck with your 1st day, once you get to day 4 or 5 it is much easier. Also if you haven't got one yet get yourself a blender....the porridge and shakes taste so much better blended.

I started today and almost threw up drinking the chocken and mushroom. I added 10fl oz water and mixed it with a hand blenderr.

I also couldnt eat the Apple & Cinnamon porridge this morning either.

I am really hoping the sweeter ones i will be able to drink otherwise i dont know what i am going to do!

Do you get the porridge from the CDC?
Also ... does it taste like porridge or ready brek?
Whats the best shakes??

Hiya

You get everything from your CDC and he/she should stock everything or at least be able to order you something . I think i buy mine out of porridge every week. My cdc has a little order form i fill in from week to week so that i can have a variety of packs.

The porridge doesnt taste like 'normal' porridge, its much smoother and sweeter (if you use a blender) but its thick and delicious and filling - so top marks from me. Im not a big soup fan , but occasionally have the spicy tomato (to warm me up) I love all the shakes though mmmmmmmm

Hope you guys find the flavours you like.

good luck

Anni
-x-

I add at least 300ml to the soups and shakes and 200ml to the porridge, my fav soup is spicy tomato and either the chocolate or toffee and walnut shake made as a mousse and for porridge it has to be apple and cinnamon all mixed with a hand blender :D

Hi, i have around 450mls of water for the soups - they are really powdery if you have only the 227 mls of water i find. But to be honest ive really gone off the soups - never liked the cheese and broccoli anyway, i prefer the veg and chicken and mushroom ones. i love the strawberry and choc mint shakes - yummmm. i usually have the choc mint made into mix a mousse though, that for the evening is great as you are 'eating' something.

didn't like the porridge personally. xx

Back