How Much Water to maximise losses

Hedgehog

Gold Member
Well day 3 for me, and I've been doing really well on the water, with a minimum of 5 litres a day, and then I was thinking was this too much I have taken almost 4 already today, am I diluting the nutrients by taking on this much water?

I want to maximise the losses, so I am willing to drink as much water as I can, I am quite good at drinking water normally anyway, its nothing to me to drink 3 litres a day anyway. Plus its really been keeping those hunger pangs at bay :)

Hi Hedgehog

I am also on day 3 and have a start weight the same as yours. I am only managing 4 litres a day. Felt quite rough yesterday but better today. Is this your first time on CD or have you done it before? This is about my tenth re-start!! I feel quite pleased to have got to day 3!

I had a look at the stick on water again, it says 4 for women and 6 for men I think I'll try and keep it at 4 but the great thing is that its been helping me keep away the pangs.

willdoitthistime, yes this is my very first attempt, I've not been doing too bad in terms of hunger, water is helping. But I am really struggling with the shakes I was so bad on day one I thought about switching to low carbs instead I was so miserable! But I got through that day and its tentatively been ok for me. I'm off to my CDC tonight after work to change my shakes for tetras, I just cant bear the powdery taste even opening the packet is a chore, but I'll keep the soups, they are not too bad in the big scheme of things.

Just one more day till I reach my first goal :)

I really struggle to drink 3 litres a day, usually it's only 2.5 litre!

Camilla
I am the same really struggle with 2.5 has anyone any tips for getting more down.
Toilet breaks are timed where I work unfortunately.

Michelle

Camilla
I am the same really struggle with 2.5 has anyone any tips for getting more down.
Toilet breaks are timed where I work unfortunately.

Michelle

have you tried the water flavouring ? it is delicious in sparkling water, I use 1 teaspoon in a 2 litre bottle everyday and really enjoy it.

I drink about 5 litres per day in total, I add extra water to my shakes - have about twice as much as it says on the packet, 2bottles x 2 litres of water, a few cups of coffee and sometimes a bit of extra water.

I might give the Orange water flavouring a whirl but hot I think.

Cant stop weeing though, its costing me a lot in toilet roll LOL

Thanks for your suggestions.
Take Care & keep glugging

BTW thanks for the rep Camilla

Michelle x

On SS i drank 5ltrs a day(i'm almost 6ft), i now have around 3-3.5ltrs :)

Back