How much water...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lhs78, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    does everyone drink each day? I know the packs say 2-3 litres and that is what I have been drinking, but should I be drinking more? I;m sure I read someones post that had drunk 7 litres in a day!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    7 Litres is alot if you aren't doing anything, i personally drink alot anyway if i am working, as on wards its warm, and drink 2-3 litres through a shift, and obviously i drink before & after work so my intake may be high on days i work. But i wouldnt drink that much if i was at home, as it is dangerous, and you can do damage to your internal organs. Stick to the recommended amount, and you will be fine, unless doing sports etc... x

5. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I probably drink 5-6 litres of water a day and that's without being on exante and it's never done me any harm, but i've always been a big water drinker (not fussed about pop etc) so i know i'm OK. Go with what exante recommends and if you still feel thirsty you can always follow what your body is telling you x

6. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I drink 3-4 litres a day.

7. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm similary to claire, before exante my regular intake was at least 3 litres of water a day, (but I don't drink much else, can't stand tea/ coffee etc). I've increased it a bit so probably now drink 4-5 through the day. But you need to be careful, if you take too much water that's not good for you and can give you headaches, and worse. Just drink little and often and you'll be fine. I would aim, as the others have said for the 2-4 litres through the day, and see how you get on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.