How much water?

How much should you drink? My CDC hasn't given me any info booklet or anything to read, just weighed me, sold me the food and that was it :/

Also if I'm desperate (doing SS) wht can I pick at that won't affect ketosis? I'm not feeling the need at the mo but it would be nice to know.

I'm on day 2 and have 73lb to lose!!!! But I WILL do it!!

:)

I'd change CDC for a start!
Mine is very good!
1st meeting she weighed me, did all my measurements, took photo's, gave me a CD magazine and a handbook and a progress card,
Around 3 litres of water a day is about right, they say the more you drink the more you shrink so get guzzling :p
You can pick at things like chicken (no skin) tuna, basically anything that doesnt have carbs!
Carbs are the enemy lol! Best of luck hun, feel free to check out my diary (link below) xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
Carbs are the enemy lol! Best of luck hun, feel free to check out my diary (link below) xxx

There no link hun :(

Thanks for the info, I was only drinking 2litres but I will certainly up it now.
My CDC is a nice lady but she runs her main florist business from home too and I almost felt in the way. I had to step over her flowers and move pots and vases around to get to the scales! And when I sat at the table filling my firm in she was humping loads of flower books and folders etc out of my way and she seemed a little stressed.
She s only a few streets down from me so very convenient! I'll see how my first WI goes with her then have a serious think about it :)

Thanks and good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

3-4L for me too. :)

I am very picky when it comes to choosing a CDC. Mine is brilliant and she doesn't work so she always has time for a chat. This diet is also very hard mentally so it's nice to have someone to confide in. :)

I drink minimum of 3 litres a day and its all done by about 5pm otherwise I cant get off the toilet lol.
I wouldn't be happy if my cdc did that, also you should have been given the book aswell so ask for that next time you see her, if she says you dont need it until you go up the plans thats rubbish and insist.

Wow 3-4 litres seems to be the norm, and I struggled with 2! I've done 1.5 ltr so far! I can't believe how hard it is to drink water!

I will ask her for more info next time I see her, she said to call or text if I have any probs but I still feel a bit abandoned :/

xxx

My CDC was the same, so I found another. I'm so glad I did! She's very supportive and makes it feel so easy. I would really recommend changing.

I really would recommend getting a new CDC. You should have had a little book telling you all about the different steps and what you can have on each. I try to aim for 4 litres of water a day, but 3 at a minimum. If you find yourself struggling on SS, you could always do SS+ so that you can have a 200 cal protein meal. I did this for the first 3 weeks to "ease me in" gently to the programme and this week have just done SS and its not bothered me at all.

Oh and meant to say, if you are struggling with plain water, you can get the water flavourings which are quite nice. I put mine in sparkling water, its really nice x

I wud get new CDC too support is so important on this diet mine is lovely :) I'm like u loads to lose but getting there 4st lighter with 4st 13 to go

I aim for 4L a day. Usually manage it, but minimum would be 3L. I just try to remember to spread it out through the day. It must be just so funny watching me suddenly have the urge to pee and practically running to the toilet bulldozing down anyone in my way! Lol. I've even manhandled my husband out of the way, on his leisurely walk to the downstairs loo. On Sunday on A1 to Lincoln, we had to make emergency stop so I could go. I was happy to see the petrol station, but running in and looking around whilst doing Irish jig, I noticed they had no loos. While still jigging around I asked the cashier....no.....begged the cashier if I could use staff toilet. Lucky for me he must not have been a jobs worth, he took pity on me and let me in staff toilets. He was close to having to get mop and bucket out! Sorry if too much info, but it might give you a tiny chuckle....maybe. X

I started off at 3 litres but as the weeks have gone on it's slowly somehow crept upto 4/5 litres a day! I used to always drink two litres a day pre-cambridge and when my CDC suggested 3/4 litres to see if it improved my losses i thought 3 was a struggle but now I can't stop drinking the stuff! Definitely go get water flavourings if you struggle as someone on here once said reminded me: 'The more you drink, the more you shrink' :D

Back