how much water...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    do you honestly drink? im really struggling drinking it all, had about 2nhalf liters yday, im not used to drinking it :(trying to, but cant stop weeing lol:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been having 2 1/2 ltrs and slowly increasing it although i'm finding it difficult lol

4. Spikylady

Spikylady Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Im a 5 litre a day girl..... it helps at work as im talking on the phones all day!

5. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have 4 litres.
    Like you, at the beginning I found it a real struggle as you do tend to go to the toilet alot.
    My body now seems to be used to it.
    I use 2 1 litre sports bottles which I keep in the fridge and just replace one with the other. Seems to help and it means I know exactly how much i'm drinking.
    Hope this helps. :D

6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was taking 4 litres in week 1 but found myself feeling very "sloshy" - you know i could feel it all walloping about in my tummy lol. I've cut back now in week 2 to about 3 - 3.5 litres but i'm sipping more constantly rather than drinking a huge glassful at once which is helping. I'm hoping to increase it back up to 4 lites gradually by end of week 3. I find the 1 litre sports top water bottles a godsend. I just keep it beside me, keep sipping and before i know it its empty. The trips to the loo are less frantic too lol

7. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i have one of them 1litre bottles, really handy! but so big lol

8. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    When you read the CD booklet it says 4 pints plus whatever you have in your shakes/soups. Anything over this has to be a bonus, doesn't it?
    Pinks
    x

9. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I drink between 3 and 4 litres on an average day. Yesterday I managed 5, so far today I'm on my 3rd litre. I drink little and often, helps that with ketosis I have a real thirst and could guzzle a litre in 5 mins LOL

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i drink 4 a day. i did find it a real struggle at the beginning by i gradually moved up to 4litres. dont seem to pee as much anymore sry if tmi!!

11. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I drink 5-6, I have a litre bottle and continuously drinking water during work [My desk very near water cooler!!]

Like that, in the begining I spent my running in and out to the loo but body gotten used to it and calmed down abit now.

12. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    about 5/6 litres :eek:

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    5+ daily

I find drinking hotish water is easier, or try sipping it through a straw

14. la_tinkerbelle

la_tinkerbelle Full Member

Hiya,

I'm on about 4litres a day, the litre bottle is a godsend and helps you really see how much you can get through...

One way I try and do when am boggled by the thought of how much water we have to get through a day, is try and have so much within a timed period... For instance I know I need to drink 1 x 1 litre bottle between 8am and 11am, then another between 12noon and 2pm, another between 3pm and 6pm, and a final one between 7pm and 10pm. I figure breaking it down like this, 3 hours to drink one litre of water should be more than do-able, right! Plus giving myself little 'breaks' where I don't need to think about drinking the water, even for an hour helps me 're-charge' ready for the next glugging session!

It really does help your skin tho too!!

Another way I've heard is treat it like medicine, it HAS to go down so grin and bear it and know it's making you 'better'?!

15. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i used to hate drinking water (was addicted to diet coke, around 3 litres a day :-0 )
    but i got an evian water bottle with the sports cap, and it makes me drink it so much quicker and im getting through about 5/6 litres a day now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.