How much water???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 2 January 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive restarted cd today and was just wondering how much water everyone drinks??
    When I did it before I had at least 4 litres per day but know that someone else doing it with me had better losses than me and only drank 2 and half per day. I was sticking to it totally so just wonder if over did it a bit on the water.
    Thanks all, Im back for the long hall as I regained all the 5 :mad: stone I lost before so look forward to speaking to you all. Sarahxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Sarah

CD recommends a minimum of 2 litres, but lots of people drink more because they feel it gives better losses. It depends on your body. If you are comfortable drinking 4 slitres then stick with that, and try not to compare your losses to other people :D

4. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    If it worked before I'd do it the same way again:D It does generally seem to speed the losses if you drink plenty but we're all different.

Good luck.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I drink about 8 pints a day - is that 4 litres? I am sure it speeds up the weight loss, but also helps flush out any toxins, keeps your skin clear and generally really good for you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.