How much weight = a dress size?

No your not lauren!!

Your doing brilliant!!

Take a photo of yourself when you get home! put it up and compare it to the picture of yourself on the elephant!!

I bet you look amazing!!

And your not too big for nice clothes at all!!!

Trust me!! I bet if you go into a shop you will find something nice...

Not the major shops (because they are turds and have small clothes) but I got a beautiful dress from a shop called parnoid over here, I bought it like 2 years ago when I was a size 12 and its meant to be big and baggy but If i put it on now it fits as a kinda tight dress and still looks good!

And make the damn receptionist a coffee and spit in it...

well i just burst into tears, the receptionist, now is telling me to "look at Evans clothes as i wont be doing myself any justice trying to fnd something fashionable.. i have to be realistic, about it after all... "
ao now cos im PLUS SIZE i cant wear anyting nice for my brthday as its not guna do me any justice, and il look a big fat mess
i hate bein fat, im tryin so hard, even when i dont cheat i fail in another way,m i cant believe it, i cant even b assed with my brithday any more, im jus guna be fat forever simple as :(

sorry to moan everyone
OMFG! WHAT A RUDE *****!

Listen here, you can look great and wear fashionable clothes too! Don't go to size prejaduce (spelling).

Have you ever heard of a store called BHS? they have really nice clothes from sizes 10-20+. You're doing so well so far, don't let some stupid receptionist bring you down with that bull crap.

Lauren that receptionist you work with is a complete muppett!!!! How dare she!!!!

You will and CAN get to a 14 honey - and you know you can! :)
You are going to look fab on your 21st, sexy dress and a size 14!

Don't get disheartened by silly comments - i know its hard not to though. You wont see the weight coming off yourself but you will be able to in pictures so like everyone else says - get snapping!!!!! Im damn sure you will be able to see it then!!! :D

Hey Lauren, Sorry to hear your feeling down lovey. I can come down to your place and karate kick the receptionist if ya like ;)!! Ignore her, your doing just great. No matter what you wear at your birthday your gonna look fab and your just gonna be your lovely lovely self hon!! Im sure your man has told you and noticed that you have lost weight hon ;) Another 4 weeks could be at least another stone, sending you loads of hugs!! xxx

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Hi everyone, the violins have stopped playing now and im over my tantrum...
:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

So not like me one but, im a hormonal wreck lately dont know whats wrong with me,

well i got home an burst out cryin, jumped in teh car and did the best run EVER did the 3 miles i did on satdy WITHOUT STOPPING :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

im so made up, and iv come to the conclusion - if im not a size 14 SO WHAT iv worked so hard and have lost SOOO MUCH weight i deserve to feel fabulouse on my birthday regardless of my size, iv worked hard to loose the weight i have and im so proud of myself...

Stupid Sylvia the receptionist can kiss my "plus size ass" :kissass:

Please accept this as my appology for bein a numpty...
:giveup:

and a massive thankyou to you ALL for supportin me... I officially back

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have nothing to be sorry about sweet cheeks - everyone rants!
And well done you on your run!!! :D whoooo

:banana dancer:

Glad to see you're back to your bubbly self! It wouldn't be you if you weren't.

Stuffy Sylvia can get stuffed! Ignore her and other muppets like her. Like you said, you have lost a lot of weight and feel so much better. You will look amazing no matter what you wear. Have a fantastic 21st night and take lots of pics for us!

You have nothing to be sorry about sweet cheeks - everyone rants!
And well done you on your run!!! :D whoooo

:banana dancer:

Thanks babe!!! hahah that lady looks like me when i run! boobs everywhere hahah its like chubby baywatch! xxxx

Glad to see you're back to your bubbly self! It wouldn't be you if you weren't.

Stuffy Sylvia can get stuffed! Ignore her and other muppets like her. Like you said, you have lost a lot of weight and feel so much better. You will look amazing no matter what you wear. Have a fantastic 21st night and take lots of pics for us!

Thanks Mini i think i needed a reality check, this diet gets the better of u if ur not careful!!

dont worry i will inundate u with piccies hehe cant wait 4 my brithday, all that matters is im healthy, im surrounded by people i love, and we all have a good time

xxxxxx

I would still like my lovely May to Karate chop sylvia though please hehe xxxx

I know how you feel ive lost 27lbs on slimfast recently and was gutted im still a size 20 and felt really low about it but when I bumped into an old friend today she complimented me and it felt lovely really spured me on to loose loads more on lipotrim, if I do half as well as you ill be happy!

i bet other people can tell the difference, especially ones you dont see every day.
x

i have lost 5 stone and 3 dress sizes!

Hi Lauren, glad you are feeling better now. Just ignore the ignorant receptionist - you look fab and are really pretty. You are doing amazingly well and you deserve to feel good on your birthday as you have achieved a lot already. Just spend time trying loads of things on and i am sure you will find the perfect outfit. Don't let other people get to you as you are doing brilliantly. Have a fantastic birthday hun xx

i must admit since i have lost the weight so quickly i have noticed the difference especially my belly and legs and fittin into old clothes again, if everyone as noticed you must have lost weight take some time shopping on your own put a few dresses by and then take a friend for a second opinion and dont forget to show off your best assists xx

Back