How Much Weight Can I Loose In 17 Weeks?

Thanks cuddlyfairy will post my losses soon......you also let me know how you are doing.....you have done really well with your 4 stones loss.....in 11 weeks.....wow........

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing with there losses? I've only lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, keep nibbling on food.....whats wrong with me? There goes my planning of loosing 4lbs a week for 17 weeks.....I only now have 15 and a half weeks.....I have been going to spinning classes at the gym, did two last week and it truely drained me out and when I got home one evening I saw some left over food in the oven and gobbled it down so quickly so my family didnt see me.....since then I've been picking at bits....Today I weighed 188 and i've been weighing that since saturday, although I've been doing the diet properly with small nibbles I havent lost a pound since and its Thursday....I feel so crap.....I cant control it, between the time i'm ravenous and I see food, it takes a matter of seconds before the food is in my mouth......what do I do? Is it still possible in the next 15 weeks for me to get down to 9 stones? Today I am 13.8stones?

Sienna,
I don't mean to sound harsh, but I feel I need to be! You said "I've been doing the diet properly with small nibbles", LT is a Total Food Replacement, you cannot be doing it properly and eating ANYTHING!
Honestly hun, some people can't do this diet, and if you can't commit to it properly don't put your body through the ups and downs.
That said, if you really want to do this, you should try again. Stop worrying about how much weight you need to lose, and get through tomorrow and then the next day, and then the next day, and you will look great in 15.5 weeks.

Chin up hun,

Guen

i'll feel for you sienna, it is hard, but you have to have more control, just for a few days till ketones kick in. (if you are on SS)

the more you pick, the more you are reinforcing that habbit to yourself.

to be honest, you wont be able to sustain this for 15 weeks and lose the weight you want unless you start taking more control now. I had the same in week one, so i set a challenge to not eat for just one day, after i managed that one day i knew i could do it, if i hadn't have taken it a day at a time i would be in the same position as you.

you really have to sit down and make sure you understand why you want this. set weekly targets of 2-3 lb, look into the future to the weight you will be in ten weeks, then rub that out and put your current weight in. make sure you really know what you are choosing when you choose to eat.

you do have a choice and you do have control, you just have to exercise that control and control the choices.

good luck. be strong. you can do it.

attached i hope

hey there is the spreadsheet cankster is talking about it

its very good
x
x

Attachments

• Weight_Record.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 16
thanks for your posts, think i need a flipping kick up the backside and sort to it out........I think I have issues, arghhhhhhhh.....Julz you have done really well with your losses......right, i'm gona go shut myself in a dark room and come out when I have decided what to do about my weight!!!!! :O(

Back