How much weight did you lose in your first month?

Lana

Just looking for inspiration. I have a mixture of feelings being on day 1 but mainly excitement for the journey ahead. I'd like to lose 3 stone and can't believe by Xmas I'll almost be there!

I know its going to be difficult at times but I need to remember that 14 weeks is nothing compared to a lifetime of happiness being slim!

How much did you lose in your first weeks?

Hi Lana, I lost 11lbs in my first week! I'm now on week 3 and have lost 20lbs in total. This is the first time in my life that I am looking forward to Christmas partys, because I know I will be near enough finished on foundation and so nearly 3 stone lighter.

You have the right attitude and its true 14 weeks is nothing and compared to the benefits you will see it is truley worth it.

Jellyface xxx

Very true about the 14 weeks. Best way to look at it is.... those 14 weeks will pass whatever you do, so you may aswell spend them getting thin.

At least we will be getting thin, while everyone puts on there winter weight, and all them big full xmas dinner plates, we will be slim way before the summer comes, and everyone else will be panicking.
ROLL ON THE BIKINIS
;)

Hey - I lost 18lbs in the first four weeks :eek:)
x

Hi, Ive lost 13.5 lbs in 3 weeks, got my 4th weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed.
xx

I lost 31lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Hello mate, just started reading your blog - great stuff! I did the Cambridge Diet in 2006 and lost 7 stone in 13 weeks. I was a similar build to you (or what you were) 5ft 11 and was 22 stone 8. Hope you get your 6.5 stone off as quick as I did. Doing well so far

Hey im going to my first meeting tonight and starting tomorrow!!! cant wait to start im hoping for 1 stone a month altho i no everyone is different! but i wanna loose 10 so i got a long way ahead of me!

I lost 23.5lbs in my first month, I started on 1st March 08. I have just reached 8 stone in total at my weigh in last night! So excited! My BMI is now 24.7, I am going to lose another 1/2 stone then go on RTM. Can't believe i'm nearly there, 7 months has flown by! :D

Hi,

I lost 22lb in the first 4 weeks.

xx

Hello mate, just started reading your blog - great stuff! I did the Cambridge Diet in 2006 and lost 7 stone in 13 weeks. I was a similar build to you (or what you were) 5ft 11 and was 22 stone 8. Hope you get your 6.5 stone off as quick as I did. Doing well so far

Thanks! :)

ive lost 21.5lb in 4 weeks!!!

I lost 26 lbs in the first 4 weeks, it's slowed down from the initial quick loss but it is still coming off steadily =)

I lost 23.5lbs in my first month, I started on 1st March 08. I have just reached 8 stone in total at my weigh in last night! So excited! My BMI is now 24.7, I am going to lose another 1/2 stone then go on RTM. Can't believe i'm nearly there, 7 months has flown by! :D

That's brilliant - well done! x

All fantastic losses! Well done everyone. I'm lucking forward to joining you all!

Hi,

I lost 19lbs in the first four weeks

xx

Back