How much you have lost and in how long?

Lost 6lbs this week! :) So happy!!!! Lost 3 stone 10.5lbs now in 9 weeks :) -xoxo

Brilliant Jade. :). Well done. How on earth are you doing it? I need inspiration to get bigger losses.

Brilliant Jade. :). Well done. How on earth are you doing it? I need inspiration to get bigger losses.

I thought my losses were great, but they are amazing, arent they?

I think it works because your body has such a high basal metabolic rate when it has the extra stones (i started at 21 st 9lb) that you are no longer feeding that it just burns itself off when you kick into the SW plan and adding a bit of exercise (exercise at our large size acts as a BOGOF, the effort of carrying out the exercise doubles not to far off the caloric requirement).

Gazter your losses are fantastic too. I want to lose 5 stone so have a fair bit to do! think you're right about exercise. I walked around Sheffield park gardens sat, did Wii fit step Monday, & planning to get on my exercise bike! I am feeling really fat today but have stuck to plan so I hope I get on ok at weigh in Friday.

Xx

youll be good! if you have a lot to lose SW seems fab :)

Maybelle said:
2st 2.5lb in 19 weeks. Only 4lbs left to target.
It's been fairly steady but I couldn't be more pleased.

I've lost 2st 2lbs in 19 weeks, 21lbs to go till target though

Hi

This Thursday will be my 4th weigh in and ive only lost 4.5lbs im gutted im really sticking to the plan and not getting anywhere fast, its very disheartening. Is this happening to anyone else?

Angie

This time on SW .... 11lb in 19 weeks...so an average of 0.6lb a week. Overall since I started losing weight. 3.5 stone in 3.5 years or so.

Hi

This Thursday will be my 4th weigh in and ive only lost 4.5lbs im gutted im really sticking to the plan and not getting anywhere fast, its very disheartening. Is this happening to anyone else?

Angie

Do you have a lot to lose? Often its those with loads to lose who have the biggest losses. The diet isnt for everyone. But, a question, are you sure you are following it correctly?? Have you done a food diary?

Are you getting the 'superfree' bit correct? Every single meal you eat a third of the plate should be superfree. Are you eating enough? You dont need to pick on the diet, eat until you feel full, if you are hungry again, eat some more. Just keep to the superfree.

Yeah gazter i have loads to lose. I am trying my best to eat loads of fruit n veg with meals only thing i can think of is i have a drink one night a wk. i tried to eat liads of strawberries n melin last wk as they r a superfree foods. I started exercising this wk so hopefully lose something on thursday as its really starting to get me down :-(

Yeah gazter i have loads to lose. I am trying my best to eat loads of fruit n veg with meals only thing i can think of is i have a drink one night a wk. i tried to eat liads of strawberries n melin last wk as they r a superfree foods. I started exercising this wk so hopefully lose something on thursday as its really starting to get me down :-(

Keep going Angie, I'm sure you'll start seeing the results you want soon.

Have you talked to your consultant? Perhaps s/he will be able to give you some more tips based on your food diary etc. My friend has been doing SW and was having smaller losses, so she switched to red/green days instead of extra easy. That may be an option to consider too?

How much strawberries and melon is a lot? Fruit contains a lot of natural sugar, and although it's superfree (and can be eaten unlimited on SW), our consultant said not to eat too much fruit, but try adding more of the superfree veggies. Your 'lot' and my 'lot' may be very different though!

Another thought - are you using your syns? And having your healthy extras?

Good luck, and keep going! xx

Hey Mrsm10

Thanks for replying. if i dont c a lost this wk im going to keep a diary n show it to my leader. I have tried to cut down in the amount of fruit i was eating conpared to last week n had loads of salads this wk instead.

Yeah i am using my sins for a bit of gravy on my dinner etc.

Hope slimming world is treating u well n thanks for the support it really helps xxx

Hey Mrsm10

Thanks for replying. if i dont c a lost this wk im going to keep a diary n show it to my leader. I have tried to cut down in the amount of fruit i was eating conpared to last week n had loads of salads this wk instead.

Yeah i am using my sins for a bit of gravy on my dinner etc.

Hope slimming world is treating u well n thanks for the support it really helps xxx

I think there is a food diary subgroup on here were more experienced people than me can advise you. Write up everything you have eaten, no forgetting bits here and there, has to be absolutely everything!

Thanks gazter

I will update probably on friday and let you's know how i got on, wish me luck lol xxx

Just over 6 stone in a year. Nearly the same weight I was in secondary school!! Just a shame I'm all wobbly, damn having children. Oh to be nice and toned *sighs*. On the plus have ordered the 30 day shred DVD so that may help!!!

Back