How much you have lost and in how long?

hanamo

Hi everybody,

I am a new member here, and I have joined SW last week. I have lost 6lbs in my first week so far. It would be great if you could tell me how much you have lost and in how long? Just want stay motivated by others results :D

Thanks

I love to read or see any SW story, believe it or not it helps a lot. I noticed on facebook they say how much they have lost but they dont say how long it took them. I studied statistics and that why I am so interested in the figures. Just make things easier for me. And of course I also want to know if they exercise. Cos for some people it works and others dont. I dont kow how I lost 6lbs in a week. All I did is follow EE, with least syns. And I am trying to move more and stop eating after 6pm. I will continue this week also with more exercise, and lets see if I will lose another 6lbs or maybe 8lbs so I get my first stone sticker :D

i started slimming world on 3rd Jan 2012 doing it alone from home. When i started i weighed 17st 4lbs and am now weighing 15st 7lbs when i did my WI on sunday.

with in that i've had a few ups and downs due to being housebound due to surgery and some weeks have done gym between 1 -3 times a week and some weeks no gym at all.

I just weighed in for my 7th week doing slimmingworld and I have lost 10lbs to date =)

My 10th weigh in today took me to 20.5lbs x but as I gained 1.5lbs it might be better to say I lost 22lbs by my 9th weigh in lol xx

Hi. I've lost 18lbs in 7 weeks and won slimmer of the week 4 times, so feeling really chuffed at he moment, although, I know it's going to get tougher nearer target.

Hello :)
I've lost 9lbs and have been doing SW for 4 weeks. I maintained this week so I had lost 9lbs in 3 weeks x

I've lost 11lbs in 3 weeks x x

I started in Aug last year at 24 st 4 and weighed in last night at 18:7

Welldone everyone :) I've been on slimming world for 3 months now and lost just over 3st half way to my goal :) keep up the good work everyone! Xxxx

I can't believe how much everyone is losing. It's brilliant. Just what I needed to read as I've just had a naughty 12 hours eating sweets and chocolate for the first time in nearly 2 months.

6 stone 12 lbs in 40 weeks :)

16lbs in 8 weeks :) 9th weigh in tomorrow so will see how that goes :)

I have stuck to plan most of the time and done a fair bit of exercise :)also on EE xxx

14.1/2lbs in 5 weeks

Thanks for the congrats guys x and these losses are amazing - what a boost! X p.s whats the miss slinky award?

I am pregnant and doing SW. Thurs will be my third weigh in. Lost total of 4.5lb in the first 2 weeks, 2lb first week and 2.5lb second week. And this is with not being 100% on plan the whole time...
HTH

Since my first WI on 16/01/2012 I've lost 1st 5 and a 1/2lb! :)

Back