Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hypno1, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Hi, wondered if anyone could tell me how much the shaker is? My CD said she will order me one in so I can get the packs of shakes instead of just the tetras all the time. She is going on hols and I need to buy just over 2wks worth and the shaker so would like a rough idea of how much £ to take with me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    not sure, but IMO the best thing for both the packet soup and shake is a wonder whisk (that's what they are called near me), it's a little whisk that has a coil around the head and it's fab, I bought 2 one for work one for home off Amazon and they weren't mega bucks

sorry not to answer your question though :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.