how much?

kellie

hi
ive got 8 weeks until my holiday and im desperate to lose some weight and im thinking of doing Atkins, so im wondering how much weight you think i can lose in 8 weeks? im drinking 3 lites of water a day and i walk everywhere.
i would love to lose 2 and 1/2st but im not sure if thats possible in the time i have left.
i know people lose weight at different rates but im just after a rough idea

thanks in advance
kellie

Hi Kellie, you could lose a stone realistically on Atkins in that time maybe even more, but I wouldn't advise Atkins as a crash diet love.

hey there ive lost 25lb in 9 weeks with 3 weeks of stalling,but its a fab plan that u can stick to easily after the first 3 days,just have tons of prtein,fats and 3 cups of green veggies and itll fall off in no time!
what weight and height are you if u dont mind me asking :) x

It would totally depend on how much you have to lose. I lost 22 lbs in my first month then a steady 9lbs per month after that & it could've been much more had I been stricter with myself! x

hey there ive lost 25lb in 9 weeks with 3 weeks of stalling,but its a fab plan that u can stick to easily after the first 3 days,just have tons of prtein,fats and 3 cups of green veggies and itll fall off in no time!
what weight and height are you if u dont mind me asking :) x

hi
im 5ft 1 and i weight 14st 10lb :(
i did LL a few year ago and lost 5st and got down to 12st 4 and i felt so good at that weight so i would love to get somewhere near that again.

thanks for any advice
kellie

Hey kellie!

Since you have more than a stone or two to lose you might be pleasantly surprised at how much you can shift over the first two to four weeks of Atkins. Sticking to it strictly gives the best results and you don't have to starve nor even be hungry - not ever.

Real food in moderate portions! Tasty vegetables, full-fat mayo... Cheese!

Good luck!

hi
im 5ft 1 and i weight 14st 10lb :(
i did LL a few year ago and lost 5st and got down to 12st 4 and i felt so good at that weight so i would love to get somewhere near that again.

thanks for any advice
kellie

hey hun, as the girls said it does depend on your stats but you should definitely see it fall off in the 9 weeks you have no prob! :)

Back