How much????

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
How much could someone expect to lose in 7 weeks on ss?? I've been invited to a wedding and am already worrying about what to wear - what will everyone think about the amount of weight i've put on etc. What should i do?????

Hi, I've only been on SS for 3 weeks, so can't really answer your question, but I know exactly how you feel. There are friends I haven't seen for a while that I really want to catch up with but keep putting off as I don't want them to think about how I look. BUT, I think you should wait until a couple of weeks before and go and find something nice to wear. It doesn't matter what you weigh, make sure you find something that suits your body shape and makes you feel good. You can't change what people think, but they are people that know and care about you at the wedding, and they will be glad that you are there to celebrate their day

I lost 3 stones in my first 7 weeks of Cambridge SSing

What did you average in the past? I'm averaging about 3.5-4lbs a week over all - so based on that you'd lose about 2 stone. How that equates in inches is another matter though!

i was mentally a bit "slowed down" after my low loss this week "soontobegorgeous"...then i saw your loss. WOW! you have spurred me on again. Thanks. 3 stones in 7 weeks. I want that. Now then, where's that water?

cheers x

i was mentally a bit "slowed down" after my low loss this week "soontobegorgeous"...then i saw your loss. WOW! you have spurred me on again. Thanks. 3 stones in 7 weeks. I want that. Now then, where's that water?

I was just thinking the same after reading that 3 stone in 7 weeks is ace. im on my 3rd week now and have lost 18pounds but need to keep going reading that has helped me believe abit now.:cry:

My first 7 weeks i lost 48lb, so just short of 3.5 stones but that's with week 1+2 which were big losses. It wouldn't be as much as that on an average 7 weeks :)

I am always amazed how much people lose,as i am a very slow loser despite being fairly active 10,000 steps most days keeping to the 4 packs and 4 lts of water.

My restart was two wks ago with lighter life and i lost 6ibs and 2ib this wk was despondant but am sticking with it to lose the 2 stone i dont do a ticker for this reason but i have to focus on my body and it hates to lose weight always has done only time i lost in the past was cut out all grains except for 3 tbs oat bran am .measure and have 4oz protein x 3 times a day1 portion of fruit a day am and 8oz vegtables lunch and then16oz salad and vegtables with 1tsb oil dressing 2 times a day. I lost 18ibs in 60 days not brilliant.

On that food plan i had lots of energy and no hunger after day 3 and increase the grain to an extra meal pm or lunch this kept me slim for many years but gets in the way of normal living

So i reckon that some of us go so slow it needs constant support and self belief that i feel great,lots of energy,strong motivation at moment and reassurance from others before me thatwere also posting on the slow results but got there in the end..Maria:rolleyes:;)

Back