• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
do you find that you gain over the day???

me and OH have just sneaked on the scales and we have both gained 4lbs...

now i know it probably water and we have both just had soup and 2 pints of water each in the last couple of hours...

just wondering what sort of gain others have over the day and if 4lbs is ok cos it seems like a lot???? :eek::p:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Yep most people from experience tend to be around 3 to 5 pounds heavier before bed!

Mike

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
oh that's ok then.... i kno sometimes it can only be a little amount but i don't think i've ever got on this late, mebbies 7 at the latest...

hope it's gone by morning... (trying to get rid of Tikka Chicken treat - really needed it after last nights dress issues in Metro Centre)

drinking tonnes of water xxx

Hello my CDC, said ot can range upto half a stone from morning weight to eve weight!!!

I have noticed personally for me its about 3lbs.

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well i have just had a very big wee and 1lb has now vanished lol x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
mine???? or mikes????

cos i can't see anyone's overlapping...

mandye

Silver Member
I can be 8 lb more on a night to what I was on morning :eek:.I usually sts for my next morning WI on them days and when im 3/4lb more on night usually lose a bit .Always use my morning WI for official weight after been toilet twice lol

The gain is due to the water you have been drinking. I always avoid the scales in the day and at night because i know i will be about 5-6lbs heavier because of all the water i drink.

Remember 1 litre of water weighs 2lbs!!

xx

wow never knew that thanks for the heads up xx

yeh, its so wierd. You can be about 6lbs heavier on the scales b4 bed then they've disappeared in the morning.

Thats why i make sure i get weighed in the morning because i drink loads during the day and i know i will weigh more in the evening.

xx