how much

hells

i was just wondering how much i could loose in two months - i dont think i am drinking enough water didnt realise you lost more if you drank more

really lookin forward to cookin a nice meal for me and my fella on my birthday when we go away

mixed salad a grilled chicken followed by risotto and baked fresh tuna and baked pears for desert all very healthy - cant wait :eek:

Well the Lipotrim folk say a stone a month but I lost 3 and a half in 2 months last time I did it!!

everyone is different is all i can say really

just go from the average to avoid any dissapointment

go with the flow, if your body can handle more then its up to ya. I wouldnt recommend drinking anymore than 4 litres in the day. There is a saying on cambridge diet "the more ya drink the more ya shrink" and its true. Hope ya have a nice birthday, take care

well a stone a month would be great and any more a bonus that would mean i have only another stone to loose on the refeed and slimmers world - thanks all xxx

I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks in september. Still maintaining but still got another 2 1/2 stone to go. Goodluck.XX

im looking to loose another 29lbs in 6 weeks... so really holding otu for a miracle ha

doubt my body would let me loose that much but guna give it a whirl

just think its importnt not to be disapointed no matter how much you loose, cos every pound off is one you wont have to loose ever again

xx

Yep it all depends!!!

Im hopeing to have lost all of my weight by the the start of april!!

So i can refeed and go away for my sisters hen weekend :)

I did LT in 2007 and found that i didnt have huge weightlosses each week. I think i lost just over 2 stone in 7 wks.

I'm now on wk3 and it seems to be the same this time too. I lost 10lbs wk 1 but only 3lbs wk2 and im due WI tomorrow and by my own scales i've lost about 2.5lbs.

So although the weekly losses arent huge i'm not disappointed as at least i am losing weight.

When i did WW i used to lose 1lb, then the following week i'd put on 1lb so it was going nowhere.

At least on LT you are guaranteed a weighloss if you stick to the programme.

Back