how NOT to start your morning...

abz

Gold Member
three cups of coffee and a cranberry bar... didn't really realise what i'd done until the after effects... if i didn't know any better i'd say i just exploded :D

better get back on the water ;)

abz xx

Sorry Abs, i know i shouldnt, but pmsl :p

Maybe thats where i'm going wrong...no cranberry bars and no coffee............hmmmmm i dont like either but my bowels might breathe a sigh of relief if i made the effort ;)

*makes mental note to order cranberry bars today & stock up on coffee*

;)

oooooh but just think how many lbs you've lost. ;)

Very funny!! XXX

oh bless you babe..

i know this is probably too much info but when i was away at the weekend, i had a "feel like i was giving birth" incident lol...

anyway, because of this does anyone ever suffer from bleeding???

oh ha ha !!

i been having trouble lately, re started having psylium husks yesterday but still not been :( which is strange as i go everyday with them! last week i lost 2 pounds within an hour!

think i may have to have more of them :(

i dont like cran bars :( and i do drink about 2 cups of coffee a day!

oh my lol, im blocked and its not showing signes of budging think i might try it haha

ha. well i think the first mistake was making a cafetiere of coffee and sitting and slowly drinking through the whole thing. by slowly i mean in the space of about 40 minutes, ha. and if some of you remember i did have a bit of an 'incident' with the cranberry bars when i first had one. had no issues since then though...

abz xx

Ha ha Abz...sorry for laughing but i'm loving your home made laxative idea, may try it.x

it really wasn't intentional, ha. not sure cranberry bars would effect everyone the same way :) but if you haven't tried them, try them near a loo!! i had a most unfortunate experience at work :D

abz xx

Back