• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how often do u weigh yourself-HONESTLY!?

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
My official weigh in day is Monday, so I weigh in on Monday and record my weight. I sometimes have a peak on Sunday.

I rarely weigh in the week, as weight changes so much, that it doesn't mean anything. :)

alongwaytogo

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb C: 11st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st9lb(39.78%)
Hi

My official weigh in with the nurse is next Tuesday, but I do weigh myself when I go on the Wii Fit, so probably 3 times a week.

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
My official home weigh day is Sunday but I usually weigh Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday too. Omg I'm a scale addict :D
I say everyday to myself, I won't weigh today bit before I've donated saying it the scales are out and I'm on them!

A bad habit I will try get out of, just not today or tomorrow ;) xx

Emmamb

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb
I'm guilty of weighing everyday aswel-even tho my weight obviously fluctuates I love watchin the numbers :)

doing this for me :)

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
every morning!!

I know I shouldn't be I can't help it! I love seeing the numbers go down - it gives me a real boost to start the day with! I still stick my head in the sand if I know I've been really bad, because I avoid them that day!!

My weigh in at WW is on a Wednesday evening, and at the doctors I try to keep to a Wednesday too - so I can have a little treat that Wednesdy night !!

zoso

S: 16st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(8.97%)
once a week for me, mentally couldn't cope with weighing myself anymore than that xx

MandyLupton

Gold Member
S: 20st2.0lb C: 20st2.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Guilty as charged your honour!!! i weigh myself nearly everyday. I am a scales addict!!

Mandy

Tanya c

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 7st7lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I weigh about twice a day lol

Gemma79

I will do this!
S: 14st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.8%)
Haha I'm a scales junkie too! I'm reading a book right now that is trying to teach you not to aim for weight loss as that is the symptom not the cause of the problem and instead to look at the bigger picture, making choices to be healthy. She suggests weighing only once a week and noted the number on the scales determine your mood. I'm still working on this!

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
S: 17st9.0lb C: 14st11.0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 2st12lb(16.19%)
I'm a scale addict to - I weigh daily!! :( xx

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
Mostly I stick to once a week, it changes so much it's not worth it

Alex_1978

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 10st4lb(49.48%)
I try to stick to once a week, but I never manage it. At the moment I weigh myself officially on a Wednesday, but usually again on a Friday & Monday (for a pre/post weekend check) and sometimes Tuesday!
I'm a lost cause!!